Kitchen Porter Role
- Work as part of the kitchen brigade maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Washing pots and pans, sweeping and mopping of the kitchen floors, emptying bins when full
- Helping chefs with basic food preparation when required
Who are we looking for?
Our excellent reputation in the industry is based on the quality of our Members. Personality and reliability are absolutely key, which is why we are looking for friendly and outgoing people who are willing to work hard as part of a team.
- Kitchen Porters take pride in their appearance and are always punctual and reliable
- Previous experience working in kitchens essential
- Flexible and willing to help whenever needed
- Friendly and well mannered
- Hard working, positive attitude and always striving to do a great job
- Self motivated and a good team member
We also require you to:
- Have minimum of 3 months experience as a kitchen porter
- Speak a good level of English
- You must also have the right to work in the UK